Little Red Door provides several free programs to assist cancer patients during their battle against the disease. These services are available to residents of the central Indiana area who qualify based on residency, household size, household income and insurance coverage.
Mammography Assistance Program
- Screening services: Uncertain when you should begin breast health screenings? Know you should have a screening mammogram, but uncertain where to begin? Instructed to receive a screening mammogram, but uninsured and unable to pay? We can help.
- Diagnostic services: Instructed to receive diagnostic testing for breast health? We can connect you to a provider.
Incontinence supplies are available for cancer patients dealing with cancer-related incontinence issues including adult diapers and pull ups, skin protectants, and bed pads.
If you are in need of incontinence supplies, contact us.
Ostomy supplies may be needed if a cancer patient has colorectal cancer and part of their rectum or colon has been removed. Wafers, pouches, and other supplies are available for these patients.
If you are in need of ostomy supplies, click here.
We offer a variety of medical supplies to help with the physical side effects of cancer treatment. These supplies are received through generous donations and may include the following:
- Bedside Commodes
- Shower Chairs
- Wound Care Supplies (Bandages and Gloves)
Nutritional supplements may be needed to help cancer patients regain weight and receive proper nutrition throughout their cancer treatment. Little Red Door offers both oral and tube feeding supplements with a physician’s order.
If you are in need of nutritional supplements, contact us.
Lymphedema is swelling of the arms or legs that can be caused from cancer treatment. Little Red Door offers garments, bandages, and other supplies to help reduce this swelling. Physical therapists measure patients for garments to make sure they fit properly.
If you are in need of lymphedema garments or supplies, contact us.
Financial Assistance Resources
- Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (CAGI)
- Catholic Charities
- Salvation Army
- Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
- Township Trustees Office
- Indiana Family and Social Services Office
- Connect2help 211
Local Cancer Organizations
- Cancer Support Community
- Indiana Women In Need (I.W.I.N.)
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society Indiana
- Ovar’coming Together
- Pink Ribbon Connection
- Susan G Komen for the Cure Indianapolis Affiliate
National Cancer Organizations
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Support Community
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The National Children’s Cancer Society
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure