Through Big Red Movement, Little Red Door has partnered with Indianapolis City Market to launch a cooking series, Eat Well, Live Well. The series will be hosted by both celebrity and amateur chefs as they demonstrate healthy recipes intended to help prevent cancer. The cooking demonstrations will be held the first Wednesday of every month.
If you would like to join us for an upcoming cooking demonstration, please contact Tiffany King at 317-920-4687 or email@example.com.
Here is a list of our upcoming cooking demos:
- Wednesday, March 5, 12:30 p.m.: Karen Pence – First Lady of Indiana
- Wednesday, April 2, 12:30 p.m.: Nancy Huber –Executive Director and CEO of 5/3rd Bank Central Indiana Affiliate
- Tuesday, May 6, noon: Dr. Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber – Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine & Executive Director of the National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- Wednesday, June 4, noon: Stevi Stoesz – Executive Director of the Indianapolis City Market
- Wednesday, July 2, noon: Cindy Hoye – Executive Director of the Indiana State Fair Commission
- Friday, August 1 – Sunday, August 17, noon: Come check us out each day of the Indiana State Fair at 11:00am for a cooking demonstration in the DuPont Food Pavilion!
Check out our December cooking demo featuring our super hero, Bash!
November 2013 - Whole Wheat Penne Pasta with Chicken Apple Sausage by Jim Terwilliger, president of Indiana University Health Methodist and University Hospitals
October 2013 - Three-Cheese Spinach Lasagna by Kim Borges, 2014 Race for the Cure chair
September 2013 - Spiced Maple Apple Pork Medallions and Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Fall Fruits by Kim Galeaz and Jenny Anchondo
August 2013 - Confetti Corn by Katy Cantor, Vice President of the Methodist Health Foundation
July 2013 - Summer Quinoa Salad by Matt Gutwein, president and CEO of Marion County's Health and Hospital Corporation
June 2013 - Quinoa Salad by Bob Whitt, Executive Director of White River State Park!
May 2013 - Chilled Cucumber Mint Soup by Amanda Heckert, Indianapolis Monthly editor
April 2013 - Yogurt Marinated Grilled Chicken by Kathy Nagler, Director of Development at Health Foundation of Greater Indianapolis, and Kate Appel, fund-raising professional
March 2013 -Ratatouille and Charlotte's Lentils by Kathleen Spears, CEO and President of Cancer Support Community
February 2013 - Cherry Glazed Salmon Salad and by the Produce Mom aka Lori Taylor
December 2012 - Crispy Eggplant with spicy tomato sauce and seasonal spinach salad by Maggie Lewis, City-County Council President
November 2012 - Turkey Chili with Cheryl Strain and Pat Anker
August 2012 - Grilled Fig with Lemon Zabaglione - Scott McMahon
July 2012 - Quinoa Salad with Black Beans and Corn with Diane Braun
June 2012 - Salmon with tomato and Basil Orzo Salad Cheri Daniels
June 2012 - Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry with Winnie Ballard
June 2012 - Tabouleh with Tracy Haddad
June 2012 - Mixed Greens and Heirloom Tomatoes with Brad Gates