Camp Little Red Door
“I just hope that every kid who has cancer would be able to have a camp like this because it will change their life for the better.” -Elise, 17 years old
Camp Little Red Door is a weeklong camp for Indiana children ages 8 to 18 who are in active cancer treatment or remission. It is a chance for children with cancer to have the same camp experience as any other child and to interact with other children facing similar experiences.
Camp Little Red Door will be held from Sunday, June 19 through Friday, June 24, 2016.
The Robert T. Grand Leadership Academy (for campers ages 16 to 18) will be held Friday, June 17 through Sunday, June 19, 2016. For more information about Leadership Academy, please visit Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply:
Online applications will be accepted on a first-come basis until spots are filled. For more information about camp and payment information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions
This year, Camp Little Red Door is using an online application system, CampDoc.com. This is an electronic health record system for camps, and will help us consolidate and integrate camper health information into a centralized and secure location. The security, confidentiality and privacy of your camper’s health information will always be protected. Only Camp Little Red Door’s health staff will have access to camper health information, and the CampDoc.com site is secure, encrypted, and password protected.
Click the red button below to go to Camp Little Red Door’s registration site. Here are a few helpful tips before you begin the application.
- When you click the red button to begin registration, it will ask for an email address and you will create your own password. This email address should be the email of the Parent completing the application. It will then ask for contact information, which will be also be the Parent’s information. Next it will ask for the Participant information, and this will be the Camper’s Make sure to write down your password for future reference.
- Go to registration and click Register for a New Session. Select the camper type and click on the camp session. Hit continue.
- Next follow the instructions to complete the Health Profile for your camper. The information will save automatically. Alerts will appear for any missing required information. All missing steps are marked with a red dot, and missing questions are outlined in red.
- For any required documents such as the physician forms, you can download and save the file to send to your physician or print it out. To upload completed documents, you may take pictures of the completed documents with your phone.
- Return to app.camdoc.com at any time to make changes/updates to your camper’s health information before camp begins. You can log in using the email address and password you created at the time of registration.
- Please set firstname.lastname@example.org as a ‘safe sender’, to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders.
Please contact the CampDoc Help Desk with any CampDoc related questions. Help Desk hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-5pm EST. The Help Desk can be reached via telephone by dialing 734-636-1000 or via email at email@example.com.